Animal Kingdom is Divided in 10 Phyla:
1. Protozoa e.g. Amoeba
2. Porifera e.g. Sponges
3. Coelenterata e.g. Jelly fish
4. Platyhelminthes e.g. Tapeworm
5. Nemathelminthis e.g. Roundworm (Nematodes)
6. Annelida e.g. Earthworms
7. Arthopoda e.g. All insects
8. Mollusca e.g. Snail & Slugs
9. Echinodermata e.g. Star fish
10. Chordata e.g. Frog
1. Body metamerically segmented with jointed limbs.
2. Body segments are grouped to form head, thorax and abdomen.
By Beverly Sparks, S. Kristine Braman, Shakunthala Nair
Lace bugs are important pests of many ornamental trees and shrubs. They attack a broad range of evergreen and deciduous trees and shrubs and often go undetected until the infested plants show severe damage.
Both adults and nymphs have piercing-sucking mouthparts and remove sap as they feed from the underside of the leaf. Lace bug damage to the foliage of trees and shrubs detracts greatly from the plants’ beauty, reduces the…
KARACHI, October 01, 2012: Inspector General of Police (IGP) Sindh Fayyaz Ahmed Laghari has directed the officials of his department to devise a security plan for cattle markets at super highway and other points in the city, being established temporarily under the permits issued on the eve of Eid-ul-Azha.
“Extraordinary measures should be taken for the safety of livestock traders and general public visiting these cattle markets and all the weaknesses, experienced in past should be taken…